Work for Us
Graphic Designer and Administrator
Following the growth of MEDLRN and related businesses, we are looking for an enthusiastic individual to support the design and administration of the company going forward.
The role of Designer and Administrator is best suited to an individual with professional experience of at least 2 years in design and familiar with copywriting and administrative tasks.
The right candidate will be focused, results-driven and analytical. They will be able to handle a variety of work necessary to support various aspects of the companies needs. The successful candidate will help create lead generations, develop and deliver compelling content for both print and social media.
Having the aptitude to work independently and with the directors is a must. Being able to think on your feet is vital.
Typical projects include presentation, leaflet design, website design, branding, marketing, infographics, video production, and post-production.
- Create and manage imagery for print, web, email and social media
- Create design solutions that include landing pages and presentations
- Produce marketing materials, logos, and promotional campaigns
- Execute design and ensure a modern, clean look
- Create production assets and work with printers to prepare artwork for press
- Assist in the development of brand identity guidelines
- Be able to help with the administration and ensure that guidelines are being followed.
- Use CRM and analytics tools to provide insight and marketing support
- Proficiency in standard Adobe CC design tools (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop. Premiere Pro and Aftereffects desirable)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to produce innovative, clean and artful design solutions
- Good data/numeracy understanding, with attention to detail
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Experience working with CMS, CRM, SEO and analytics tools including WordPress, Wix, Google Analytics, Google Search Console and MailChimp
Please provide an example of your portfolio with your CV and cover letter, and send to
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,500.00 /year
Community Pharmacist - Tier 2 provided
Ahmeys Pharmacy (Tier 2 COS available if required)
Ahmeys Pharmacy is an independent family business that opened in Oxfordshire on 20th April 2012. It is now comprised of three branches within Oxfordshire.
Ahmeys provides an environment that inspires and motivates the best people to choose to work at the pharmacy where they are able to achieve their fullest potential. The management and staff dedicate themselves to create an experience for all associates that is both exciting, and engaging.
What are we looking for?
We are currently looking for a dynamic, highly motivated, and passionate Pharmacist who is looking for more than your average pharmacy manager's position.
We are seeing an individual who embraces change and is able to support an existing team with new and existing business initiatives. You will take ownership of the business, have a positive can-do attitude, promote and deliver services within the team and provide a great customer experience within the pharmacy. Join our friendly team and focus on providing outstanding patient care and healthcare in your local community.
The role would require a pharmacist who would:
1. Proactively build relationships with key customers and local GP practices
2. Maximise pharmacy sales, services, and profitability in a cost-effective, efficient and safe manner
3. Adhere to legal, ethical, company requirements/systems and GPHC standards
The branch is situated in Oxford.
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a competitive salary, GPHC fees paid and a comprehensive bonus scheme and further training development programmes such an independent prescribing.
Please send a CV and covering letter to
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00 to £40,000.00 /year